Why Consensus Networks as Your Validator?

What is a Validator?

Validators determine which applications are honest and are worthy of receiving funding from the Terra Treasury. Thus, the monetary supply of Terra can grow stably and only the best applications emerge that make use of the protocol.

We take our role as a Validator seriously and strive to provide the best service possible to those staking on our platform and the Terra community as a whole. We are highly eager to support the future of e-commerce!

Let Us Reward You

We are extremely appreciative of those choosing to stake their Terra to us as a Validator  and want to show our gratitude by sharing our rewards with you!

Consensus Networks will only take a 10% rewards cut,  and share the remaining 90% of Terra we receive with our stakers.  Read a more detailed description of what these rewards systems will look like below!

 

Staking With Consensus

We truly appreciate you choosing us to stake your Terra with us as we enter a new age of e-commerce. Below is a detailed plan of our technical specifications and how we will  distribute rewards to those staking on our platform.

Technical Specs:

Our Validator will have the following specs: 4 cores @ 3.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 100 GB SSD, 100 MB internet. As a blockchain dedicated infrastructure provider, Consensus Networks has the ability to leverage both cloud and physical infrastructure. Initially we will utilize cloud-based environments, but plan to transition to physical hardware within our data centers. We believe this is necessary  to maximize security and network uptime as Terra grows.

Rewards Distribution

We will distribute 90% of the rewards we receive to those staking on our Validator proportionally to the amount they have staked. We also plan on working alongside the Terra community to build tools that will assist developers in creating the next generation of financial dApps.

We are excited to be involved with the Terra Protocol and would love to know how else we can support you! Please contact us if you are interested in staking with us or are interested in collaborating on this exciting protocol!