Data records are hashed to ensure their veracity and the distributed network makes it difficult for an outside attacker to disrupt or modify the ledger.
Blockchain is built across a distributed network of nodes so that even if several servers are
down or attacked, the network, as a whole, will still function.
Data, once recorded and validated, cannot be modified without the consent of all
Each participant controls a full copy of the ledger, meaning one participant cannot change a value in the ledger without alerting all participants.
- Develop, Test, and go to Production with your application or protocol using our pre-built cloud templates. Automated Continuous Integration and Delivery allow you to rapidly prototype.
- Our proprietary network, built around the nation, can allow you to build on smartly architected nodes at low latent, high throughput connectivity.
- Integrated virtual and hardware environments ensure true nationwide distribution and maximum up-time
FOR ENTERPRISE CLIENTS
- Learn more about what Blockchain can do to enable your business processes and train your team to be ready for the next wave of technological disruption.
- Connect your business applications through our API to the Blockchain. In just a few minutes, you can have your application up and running.
- Deploy your applications on a truly distributed, enterprise level network. Our network is capable of handling over 10,000 transactions per second.